Friday, August 24, 2012

What I have learned from class 6163


What insights have you gained about research from taking this course?

I learned that there is more to the organization of research than I previously thought. You have to have the ability to multi task or think of each stage and how it is going the affect the next. 

 

In what ways have your ideas about the nature of doing research changed? I can definitely see how research may take years to complete. There always a what if scenior.

 

What lessons about planning, designing and conducting research in early childhood did you learn?

I learned that it’s better to have someone do the research with you so you can have a sounding board and to be able to obsere the research from a different point of view

 

 

What are some of the challenges you encountered and in what ways did you meet them? One of the biggest challenges I encountered was being able to convey my thoughts to paper to where there was an understanding of what I want to research.

 

 

What are some of the ways your perceptions of an early childhood professional have been modified as a result of this course?

My perceptions of early childhood professional have been modified as, a result of this course. I found that the research may not be what it actually states it is trying to accomplish.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment